AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Hughes E86 and triple LNB dish 7 months ago in Sept. 2002. The middle LNB of the triple LNB has moisture in it and the signal on my 110 degree sat. is down from 93 to 69. I'm sure it will only get worse.

I have all the origianl paperwork and instructions. There is no name/number for the dish. However there is one small WNC logo on the instructions.

Minidishes.tv says it has a 1 yr. manufacturer warranty but is no help getting me a name/number to contact. All they want to do is keep saying to call Directv and they will send a repair person to fix it.

Directv says Yes they will for $70.00. They won't send me a new dish and don't even sell them...

Help... who can I contact? I'm not very happy with minidishes.tv

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to the website and don't see any triple LNB dishes. Are you positive mine is a Winegard?

What does WNC stand for?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by planenut

Directv says Yes they will for $70.00. They won't send me a new dish and don't even sell them...

Help... who can I contact? I'm not very happy with minidishes.tv
Too bad MiniDishes isnt more helpful. D* does sell equipment and sells it cheap with free installation. I would call D* back and tell them you are cancelling your service because the dish broke and no one will fix it. That should get you some results. Good luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke with Dennis at WNC. He was very nice recognized the probblem sending new triple LNB FEDEX 2nd day. I should have it Thursday. He will be emailing me a phone number I can post her to contact them.

Good customer service..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.