Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

For the past number of weeks I've not been able to get Fox 9 in DTV (9-1). If I punch in 9-1 I don't get a signal. It used to work fine. Anyone else having the same problem in the MPLS area?

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
491 Posts
Mine shows up as 26-1....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I typed in 26-1 and it brought me to 9-1 and nothing came in. I get the rest of the channels fine. I have a Panny TU-HDS20 if that matters. I used to get FOX before I sent it to Elgin for some other repairs. Maybe I'll have to send it back.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by beavis1
I typed in 26-1 and it brought me to 9-1 and nothing came in. I get the rest of the channels fine. I have a Panny TU-HDS20 if that matters. I used to get FOX before I sent it to Elgin for some other repairs. Maybe I'll have to send it back.
According to the discussion at the tpt.org forum ( http://tpt.org/innertube/inside/bbs/ ) 9-1 is blank, while 9-2 and 9-3 have the normal programming. Supposedly, 9-2 is being sent out as 720p unconverted and looks far better than the old 480i.

In general, Twin Cities specific issues are discussed at the above address far more often and with better engineer participation than this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.