AVS Forum banner
  • Our native mobile app has a new name: Fora Communities. Learn more.

Miracle (2004)

201 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Workindood
Hi,

I saw this movie today and enjoyed it. I think it is in the same genre as " Remember the Titans". The disc is a good pressing too, great colour and the action shots of the players looked awesome ( IMHO ). Kurt Russell is a consistently good actor.

Regards

Juz:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I am not one that watches the extras all that much. However ,watch them on the making of this film. They really did there level best to make this film as accurate as the real thing . Al Michaels even re-recorded his famous line "Do you believe in Miracles?". (The original was too "old") I actually went to the theater to see this with my 13 year old Daughter. She begged me to take her. I can never refuse to share History with one of my children. It is one of those proud moments in time as a parent to connect with one of their own. Anyone that has meanagers...er...teenagers will understand that. I had the same connection with her when she watched "Apollo 13" with us on DVD. So I bought (even though it was over priced) the "Earth to the Moon" Box set from HBO. My little girl soaked up every moment of that series.
See less See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.