AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchase a package of the nanosat 5bp-1 from BB. There are 5 identical cubes on this set. The set was purchased for a 13x12 room with 12 feet high ceilings. I will do 50/50 music and movies.

What I did is connected 1 pair of the sat. to the my existing klipsch xw-500 sub and played some music via cd's. I was not impressed by the imaging but I can say that only those 2 sat do fill the room.

For the nano owners is it a maner of time in order to get use to it?

Also for the experts I have been comtemplating Energy speakers. I was intriduce to the mico but not quite sure what is the correct model and came across the Take Sat ( 4 - SAT with 3 1/2 w and .75 t and 1 take SAT LCR) at Vanns for $499 Any other suggestion on the $500 range? Thanks

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
If you have a single listening area, you might not get the benefit of the Mirage omnipolar feature, which is most valuable when you listen from various parts of the room.

There is a lot of discussion of the Energy Take Classic here. The 5.0 set has been as low as $130 IIRC.

Also look at the discussion of the Energy RC 10.

You should probably read some of the last part of the big Energy owners thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.