AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Update and bumping my advert:

The two previously interested fellows had 'challenges' arise: one had to replace his garage door and one bought a vacation home! So I've reduced the price to $450. BTW, the fellow who bought my OMD-5's and OMD-C1 was very happy and said the speakers looked like they were brand new.)

My wife and I are retiring and downsizing....and need to sell our Mirage speakers (and Denon AVR2311CI too):

2 Mirage OMD-15 Floor-Standing Speakers

(note: sold the 2 OMD-5 Satellites and OMD-C1 Center Channel Speaker.)

The Speakers are Glossy Black. They are in Perfect, Like-New condition. We have had them for 1 and ½ years, without children or animals, and have taken excellent care of them. Includes all original boxes, packing, instructions and accessories.

Price: $450 for the pair (current new price at Vanns.com is $800 per pair).

Would split the shipping expense. Or, maybe there is someone local enough to come see and hear them.

We live near Ft Myers, FL. Please email me at [email protected] and we can arrange to talk on the phone.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve,

I replied to the email you sent. If you're interested, let me know your number and I'll call you. Or if you'd rather call me, email me again and I'll reply with my number.

Thanks.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts