AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale my flawless Mirage floor standing speakers Omni 550 along with the matching center channel Omni C150. Also I have my Klipsch Synergy 10' subwoofer. All speakers are in perfect condition with no scratches or imperfections. I don't have the original boxes but will pack with great care. Buyer pays for shipping, but if you live within 200 miles or less of the Detroit area, I would meet you half way to save on shipping costs. I have the center channel speaker stand and the floor spikes for the speakers along with the manuals.....

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
How much just the sub?

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
NYC

·
Banned
2,106 Posts

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
how much it will cost for everything? if i can save money than rather new one, y not.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
20 lets split the shipping

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok are you saying for the sub only ? Also I need complete address and leave a email and or phone number so i can contact you. I accept check Or money order once it clears I will give you shipping info along with tracking number.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Yes sub. How much cost all in all. I am also contacting other owner for his sub. Whoever gives me better deal i will jump on it.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred0524  /t/1466646/mirage-omni-550-c150-speakers-and-klipsch-10-subwoofer#post_23170136

$270.00 shipped

whoa, that is too much for me sir. thanks a lot. good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry about that it was a typo, I am using my phone. I will sell the sub for $200.00 shipped

1 - 17 of 17 Posts