AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older Mirage PS-10 subwoofer. I also have a Denon AVR-1912.

I am trying to set up my receiver to my speakers. I have two RCA input jacks. One says "input" and the other says "Xover Input". Which input do I need to use. I have my speakers set to "small"

·
Registered
830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wado66
I have an older Mirage PS-10 subwoofer. I also have a Denon AVR-1912.

I am trying to set up my receiver to my speakers. I have two RCA input jacks. One says "input" and the other says "Xover Input". Which input do I need to use. I have my speakers set to "small"
I'm not sure about the models that you have. However you should be able to run a single cable from the RCA Sub OUT on the receiver to the RCA SUB IN on the Sub.

·
Registered
16,705 Posts
I have an S10 and a Denon receiver. Love the combination!

Here is the manual for your Denon 1905 receiver . Page 51 in your Denon manual (and several that follow) will show you where to plug in your subwoofer. Then if you follow the instructions beginning on page 13 for using Audyssey and use the microphone, your receiver will automatically adjust subwoofer and speaker systems to best accommodate your listening.

You can download the Mirage Prestige S10 manual near the bottom of this page at Mirage's website if you need it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.