AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my HS2 for about a week now. I have successfully burned some DVD-Rs. I used Eproformance brand and 5 of 5 have been good. I saw some Samsung DVD-Rs on ebay for a decent price, has anyone had experience with the Samsungs??/

My main question is using the JPEG functions. I want to make a slide show and burn it onto a DVD-R. It seems there is no great way to do this. I tried playing the slide show, recording it onto VHS and then rerecording it to the HDD. This works ok, but not great quality. Also, the HS2 plays the JPEG in order of file size. I want to be able to choose the order of the files. Any advice anyone?????

·
Registered
8 Posts
play the jpegs on your computer and use your video out on the computer. that's the only way i could get this to work. the software available for computers is 1000% better than the jpeg viewer on the hs2 so you should be able to sort and do special effects from your computer. doesn't look like you can play a slideshow on the hs2 and record onto dvd-r at the same time.

·
Registered
441 Posts
From TechTV :

Quote:
Unfortunately, the DMR-HS2 cannot write images to DVD-R, eliminating the possibility of making a DVD-based slide show that would play on any set-top player.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.