·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is nbc having trouble again tonight or is it my station only

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Here in the Twin Cities, it was in HD 'til around 7:20 CT; then it switched to SD. At 7:50 (a half-hour later) it switched back to HD -- for the final 5 minutes.

I'm really griped about how NBC (or its local affiliate) is treating us viewers with cavalier disdain. It seems like they figure: As long as the commercials are SD, who gives a damn what we do with the program. After all the program is only a substrate to hold the advertising messages in place.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is true and calling even when it is a local confirmed problem does little good.. they are in a word hostile.. even if you are super polite

·
Super Moderator
18,737 Posts
Cincinnati's NBC affiliate didn't miss a beat. HD all the way through. They're computerized, so they rarely miss a switch.

Doc

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quote:
I get it in HD but the top of the screen has 8 misaligned boxes... all other channels are fine... forced to watch in SD on my DirecTivo.

Same here, it's really annoying.

All in all, I have noticed NBC has the most glitchy HD!

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
It was fine here in Detroit. And I liked the show.

I'm sort of an Alicia Silverstone fan anyway so I'm sure I would have noticed if the picture was bad during the changing scene. ;)

- Tom

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
This is the best looking show I have ever seen on NBC, equalling Leno's PQ.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow i agree it looked good for an nbc primetime show, but as good as video, hmmm , not here but, it looked very good. the few minutes i could see of it in hd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.