AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there’s been a lot of questions circulating about missing investment funds etc. Some have estimates as high as half a million. I think we’re all asking the question “where did those hundreds of thousands go?â€

Up a nose?

Into a plummeting stock market?

Booze, women, fancy cars?

Gambling problems…

Well after a few hunches my search let me to this
http://www1.jerseysouth.com/RealEsta...tateBuena.html

and you thought you rolled the dice...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Of course it's the same guy. And the seller , interesting , Michael, sound fimiliar?

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
...and not just one extra crash pad, but two...

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Wow, Robert! Come to find out Shawn Kelly is one of the richest guys in America, too. Musta been more preorders than we thought!

DAN'S BRIGHT IDEA OF THE DAY!

Let's have our Shawn call that Shawn and ask him for an "investment" of $130K, the exact amount needed to free our Panamorphs from Michael Tool Prison.

:D

Dan

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Okay it's all coming together for me now... Michael of michael machine sells two homes in Atlantic City to Shawn to get some money for the botched panamoph project. He knows Shawn will buy them because Shawn is the 7th richest man in the United States. What I can't figure out is...

HOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET THEIR FREAKING LENS.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Bob,

You bad boy. :D If I remember correctly there is a whole whack of the Walmart/Walton family that inherited the same amount and share a place on the list. Shawn Kelly does not fall in between them in net worth! Just follow the links to the truth!

Regards,

Kam Fung

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
There has to be drugs and or women involved somewhere in this mess.

Bob,

Nice try... I think Shawn is on another list.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I try to get them involved in the ones I make :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.