AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading back and forth (well a few weeks ago anyway) and been paying attention to various settings you guys are using with the ATI DVD player 4.1. I'm reading things about gamma control and goodies like that and I've been seeing various debates about registry settings, and finally last night, I decided to sit down and try to tweak the hell out of my lackluster picture and whaddya know, I don't have the video tab to make these changes. I didn't try messing with the registry becuase there has to be areason why the dang video tab is missing completely... I'm using a ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder on a VIA MB with MB sound AMD Duron 700 and 256mb RAM, oh and a Philips LC4050.

On a possibly related tangent... I can't get the projector to go higher than an 800x600 resolution, although the specs clearly state that it can do XGA just fine... ATI won't let me change that either.

Help?

------------------

c b j
www.rootbeerkid.com

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
All you need to do is download a copy of DVD Genie to bring the video page back. Get it here

Be aware that the video controls have a tendency to wander, have a look at this thread for more info.

As far as your projector not going any higher than 800x600 it most likely has to do with the wrong monitor .inf file being used. If your projector is PnP ready select Plug & Play monitor (if you are using the correct cable of course, rgbhv cable users need not apply) if not try looking under standard monitors or something like that, gl!

------------------

System info: Native XGA LCD FP, Dalite 57X77 Matte, P3 700, ATI Radeon 64mb VIVO, ATI 7.1 player, WinDVD 2.6.4, WinME

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.