AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to it? I remember when Mark Cuban mentioned he was running some of these. Now that I finnnnnaly have HDNET (being a DISH customer), I don't see it in the schedule.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,648 Posts
HDNet did a few HD transfers of the old CBS show MI awhile back, but I haven't seen any lately.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Agree. I am not a Hogan's heros fan (although the movie was great) :)

·
Registered
28,560 Posts
It's funny; I can't watch Hogan's Heros now, even in pristine high definition, without thinking of the real Bob Crane as presented in the film Auto Focus, and wondering what he was really thinking about while he was filming the scenes....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Yea, kind of like hearing Santa Claus was picked up for burglary.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Bring on the MI. TBS many years ago used to run MI followed by The Rat Patrol. Great TV! Speaking of which, how about transferring some of those old Rat Patrol's to HD?

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Another vote for MI, use to love watching the re-runs back in the 80's (that and Macguyver).

·
Registered
860 Posts
I Spy.

Not kidding. I Spy was groundbreaking in that they filmed on location in

different countries for each show, including some of the most

spectacular scenery there. I'd be amazing to see that redone in

HDTV.

(not, by the way, the movie, which I refuse to see)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Although I'd love to see I-Spy also, more Mission Impossibles seems more feasible, short term. Presumably licencsing issues were already worked out, since there some of them were run.

Can any HDNET experts (such as Mr. Cuban) comment on the status?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.