AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 65 inch dlp prolly like 06. Anyways i am having problems.... Tv always took like like 10 to 30 seconds to fire up. Finally one day the picture was gone and i had audio. So i unplug for few minutes and it restarts working correctly. Few weeks go by and it loses pictureagain, SO i look at bulb and its blown. All broken glass on inside of bulb. So i get new bulb and now no matter what i do i am getting the 32 blinking code and the lamp indicator is blinking. Code is something about lamp door not shut or something like that.I replaced with exact bulb. And now the tv wont turn on either.... So thats where i am at, any help would be apprieciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think ya saved me. My roomate took it apart. All it did was slide the bulb housing in and tightened the 3 screws. So after i install that there is a door that goes on? Also i got the exact bulb... orsen or something like that. Do ya thing the door not being on is making the tv not power up?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by killertiller /forum/post/20805981

i think ya saved me. My roomate took it apart. All it did was slide the bulb housing in and tightened the 3 screws. So after i install that there is a door that goes on? Also i got the exact bulb... orsen or something like that. Do ya thing the door not being on is making the tv not power up?

That is why it won't power on, the access door has to secured shut.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awsome, cannot wait to gte home and put that door on. So what would be the reason my tv takes time have picture when i power up. Its been like that for few years. But right before bulb blew it was taking real long time for picture to show up... like 30 secondes or more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts