AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the deal, a B/M store(locally) is replacing my Mit's 57732 DLP or I can get $1337 store credit.

What would be better to take and why?

I will say that this tv will no longer be our primary TV because we just purchased a Kuro 151
. I don't think the Kuro is going back so we are thinking either we are going to take the 737 and try to sell it or take the credit and buy a TV for our media/gaming/TV watching when we move.

Could I get more than $1337 for the 737 in-the-box?

Which would best the best option?

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
take the store credit and run. don't get another mits dlp for use or sale unless you had a cash in hand offer deal done to take it off your hands immediately.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dssturbo1 /forum/post/17024811

take the store credit and run. don't get another mits dlp for use or sale unless you had a cash in hand offer deal done to take it off your hands immediately.

I think that is what I was favoring. I don't think I want to go thru the whole hassel of trying to sell it and I think I would be hard pressed getting over $1100 for it.

I'm trying to figure out what to get? LCD or Plasma? There are nice deals on Panny Plasmas right now but my concern is burn-in. Since it's main use will be for the kids games(Xbox & Wii) but they are only allowed to play for no more than 1 1/2 hours at a time(sometimes they play back-to-back). Will that be a concern?

We could go with a Sammy LCD but they have so many models,I have no idea with ones are the good ones. I know they make Plasmas to but it sounds like the consensus is the Panny ones are better?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts