AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted similar over in the PC forum, but thought I might get a better response here. I am setting my PC to handle the Mits as well as an ACER 3D projector for blu-ray playback. The PC currently has a 4200 Radeon card builtin. I added an EVGA Nvidia 450GT to replace for 3D with the ACER, but still want to switch to the Mits for 2D. (Computer is 2 3.0ghz AMD cpu, 1 gig ram, gigabyte MB, using hdmi out of the 450gt). When I switch over to use the 450GT and boot Windows 7 prof., I can see the initial windows startup screen in hi-def, then it disappears and gives nothing but garbage. I used the dual screen setup with a monitor and can see that the Mits 3800 is being recognized by the 450 as a 1080p monitor. I tried switching resolutions, but that doesn't work either. I am going through a monoprice hdmi switcher with a 3 foot cable, then a 20 foot cable to the projector. This has worked fine for two Radeon cards in the past, but not for the Nvidia. Anyone done this or have guidance? Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts