AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank the people who assisted me earlier. I have overcome my previous issue and am now facing a new one.

I have a Sony AVR that is 1.4a compliant and both a PS3 and a moto comcast cable box connected to it. Single output to the tv. I am able to display 3d content with the PS3, but the TV simply displays top/bottom format. I have tried to specifically select top/bottom in the 3d menu of the tv, but that doesnt help. Ive previously had this cable box running 3d with the converter box connected, but due to recent updates, this is no longer a good option for me. Any ideas on why the comcast box wont output 3d through my sony AVR? (but the PS3 will)

·
Registered
16,749 Posts
Do you have the recently released HDMI1.4 for 60738 installed? if not install it. Some Mits 3D capable TVs refer to frame sequential format as top and bottom.

With the Mits converter box you were sending Checkerboard format to the TV and their are some PS3 games that output checkerboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.