AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get stable 3d on my new Mits dlp. I've got a PS3 running through a Pioneer 1120 receiver to the Mits with the latest 12.06 firmware. I'm using Xpand 102 glasses(dlp-link).

The problem...during movies and gaming the glasses work great for a awhile, great image, then suddenly the glasses switch off. I have the tv 3d mode set to auto, dlp-link on and image REVERSE on.

When the glasses switch off I go into the tv 3d menu and notice that reverse has been set back to standard. I'll turn reverse back on and works a little while then it turns off again.

I have fresh batteries in the glasses...both pairs are doing it.

So what could be causing the tv to switch out of reverse mode?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
83 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWH /forum/post/19553432

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get stable 3d on my new Mits dlp. I've got a PS3 running through a Pioneer 1120 receiver to the Mits with the latest 12.06 firmware. I'm using Xpand 102 glasses(dlp-link).

The problem...during movies and gaming the glasses work great for a awhile, great image, then suddenly the glasses switch off. I have the tv 3d mode set to auto, dlp-link on and image REVERSE on.

When the glasses switch off I go into the tv 3d menu and notice that reverse has been set back to standard. I'll turn reverse back on and works a little while then it turns off again.

I have fresh batteries in the glasses...both pairs are doing it.

So what could be causing the tv to switch out of reverse mode?

Any ideas?

Try it direct to the TV, it could be related to the HDMI output of the receiver...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried direct connections and no joy. I even swapped in my panny bdt300 3-d bd player and the tv and glasses still behave the same. They'll work for awhile then the glasses will randomly flash losing sync. Sometimes it will flash again and lock on with the right settings but most times I'll have to reset the tv to reverse mode.

It will happen in both 3d games and bd movies. Totally random...I can't figure out what is triggering the tv and glasses to lose sync. I did full reset of the 73838 and it didn't help either.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The only way I have got the reverse mode to stay on is by taking the tv off auto and pick the format your player is using. Since the update ive had this problem and a problem with a green tint when in 3d mode that wasnt there with the adapter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts