AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to search for the past messages that had detailed information on switching the inputs via the remote. I'm trying to "learn" the codes with my learning remote but I'm unable to locate these past messages.

TIA

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
This works on my 55807 and so I'm thinking it will work on the 907. Give it a try.

Set the Layer Switch at the top of the Mitsubishi Remote to TV.

Press and hold the POWER button, and while holding the power button enter 090.

Now the remote functions like this:

Power - Power On Only

Stop - Power Off Only

Pause - AV Reset

Pressing INPUT followed by:

PIP - DTV

1 - Input 1

2 - Input 2

3 - Input 3

4 - Input 4

5 - DVD / Component 1

6 - Component 2

SQV - Input STB

QV - Input VGA

PIP CH Up - Antenna A

PIP CH Down - Antenna B

When done, press and hold the POWER button and enter code 000

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,

Thanks for the response. There has been several posts in the past that had the key commands for the Mits xx907 remote that would allow you to jump to the desired video/audio input (DTV/Comp1/Comp2/etc) without having to use the input up/down button. This function is desired so that I can select the video input in the Mits and the audio on the A/V receiver via a macro button.

I have a Marantz remote but I need to use the Mits remote to output the code and into the Marantz unit in the learning mode. I looked on the *************** site last night but was unable to find the specific message that showed the remote key strokes. I pretty sure the message was on this forum and was hoping that someone else would remember were it was.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.