AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,234 Posts
You mean HDMI "input". What is the device connected to the TV's HDMI input?

Have you tried removing both the source and TV from wall power for a few minutes to "reset"?

Have you seen this problem with any other "source" such as internal tuner or DVD player?

have you tried component cables to see if the problem persists?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENITSRUB /forum/post/20811177

No, I mean HDMI "output"! The HD 6000 is a DVR, which outputs to a ceiling mounted DLP projector through an HDMI/DVI cable.

Have you tried component video? I couldnt get HDMI to work between my Sony XBR 7 and the 6000. It would get stuck at bootup and never display an image of any kind. Component video works fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz3fwd
Have you tried component video? I couldnt get HDMI to work between my Sony XBR 7 and the 6000. It would get stuck at bootup and never display an image of any kind. Component video works fine.
The HDMI output has been working fine for several years, up until about a week ago, and I still have the option of using my LG LST-3410A, which still puts out a normal picture through DVI. So, my only interest is getting the Mits to work the way it should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.