AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try to connect rca dc-100 to mits vs50803 by vga to 5 bnc breakout cable.I did change to HD mode by using serv menu code 1370.I try everything but just get audio from HD channel and flashing 99.99 after that just blank.I need help please.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a mits-70803 and it sounds like you have it hooked up right. All you need to do is go into the service menu and activate the HD input and it will show up as another input the you can toggle to by pushing the input button on your remote. The only think I can guess is that your satelite receiver is outputting the video through the component cables. Check the menu and make sure you have selected the vga out to be turned on for video. I have DISH 6000 and that's what I had to do.

·
Registered
936 Posts
sjcardona:RCA only has VGA out, no component.

haixs: Make sure the HD Monitor Button on the front of the DTC-100 is lit (push it if it is not). I have a 1st generation mits. as well, and what you have hooked up should work.

------------------

-h pierce

Surely you can't be serious... I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TX for reply.I think ,I hookup right because when I connect to my pc monitor is working.I did go to serv menu and active HD port.It showing when I select input by remote control.Also I did swap out H and V it still won't help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes HD light on rca is on.All I can see picture from HD channel flashing at once and get blank.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Well, since you hooked up to your computer monitor and it worked, and since you get the 99.99 as an input, which means your mits. is activated, I can only think it must be a bad cable. You might want to try The Home Theater Spot click on Mitsubishi Forum. They are very well versed in Mitsubishi problems.

------------------

-h pierce

·
Registered
936 Posts
Well, I don't know what else to try. It sounds like your TV can only sync to the HD signal for a second than it goes away. I'm not sure what else to try, hopefully someone else has had this problem and knows the answer.

------------------

-h pierce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.