AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a Mits WS-65413 now for exactly three years. I am getting ready to move and have never had this set calibrated. Figure it may need SOMETHING after a move. I am wondering if folks think it worthwhile to have a full blown calibration done on this set - given that the cost of such is about the used price for one of these now. Thoughts? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Rear projection crt? Depends. You definatly want to clean your crt lenses. It's not to hard to unscrew the back of your tv and clean them. That should make a big difference, im sure they are dusty. Whether to fully isf is up to you, there is a very good possibility it will look better than before. Better focus, colors, etc.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I wouldn't. Rather inexpensive TV to begin with.

I'd sell it, get a few bucks for it, and then buy a newer 60-70" rear projection TV for around $2-3k...that is if I wanted calibration. Or you could just stick with your old set.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyisc00l /forum/post/0

I wouldn't. Rather inexpensive TV to begin with.

I'd sell it, get a few bucks for it, and then buy a newer 60-70" rear projection TV for around $2-3k...that is if I wanted calibration. Or you could just stick with your old set.

Ummm (and this from a guy who detests posts starting with "Ummm"), nice moniker line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts