AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have been enjoying my 65513 for 8 years now, until I fired it up for Tday football yesterday. The image would suddendly 'pop' to a flickering/scrolling offset of the original, with no sound. Turn the TV off then on and it would be a OK for a little while then do it again. Our fix was just to keep power off and on to watch TV>

I started the TV up today and now I get about 1 sec of feed (any input), then to the flickering, then to blue screen with some horizontal black shadows (not your normal "no input on this device" blue screen).

Anyone have any experience in this? I thank you in advance for any help you can give.

-Ost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I unplugged 65513 overnight. Turned it on and it worked for about 2 min, then it flickered and went to the blue screen. All the images had the black wavy lines in them though.

Anyone else ever get this problem? I am thinking of looking at my caps and see how they look, but it would be great it someone else knows anything about this to point me in a direction before I go ripping my TV apart..

Thanks for your time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts