AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What makes the 713 $2k more? It looks like Sears has the 513 @ $5k right now with 10% for using Sears card this looks like a killer tv for $4500 seems if I add a "anti-glare" screen this would be better than the 03 73" Diamond that sits @ GoodGuys for $6500 out the door.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,771 Posts
Look up Mitsubishi's website and download the PDF files. There are quite a few differences, I'm sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see the spec diff, but worth $2k that is more of the ? in my wifes mind. She's got the jones and wants to get the 73711 cuz she can get it NOW, but I think the 73511 for $4500 is a better deal.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,299 Posts
Are you considering the x11 or the x13?


Is it worth it going to the the x13 over the x11, yes.


Will the 513 be worth $2k more than the 713? ....probably not [to me or your wife].
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My idea is 513 over 711 mostly because 90% of viewing is from Replay's and Directivo's, the other 10% is split between HD/DVD, so from a SD viewing point of view the '04 513 better than '03 711?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gpunk2
My idea is 513 over 711 mostly because 90% of viewing is from Replay's and Directivo's, the other 10% is split between HD/DVD, so from a SD viewing point of view the '04 513 better than '03 711?
Yeop!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top