AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

tried to search on this but no luck. I have a mitsubishi HC2000 that i just picked up and it has a problem. The projector powers up and the lamp strikes and displays an image for about a minute then the projector shuts down. I get a red steady light under the lamp indicator and the power light blinks red. i looked in the manual and it suggests a lamp change. I do not get a lamp replacement message on the screen though. before spending the money on a new lamp I want to make sure that the power supply is still good or anything else is not wrong with it.The person I got this from says he went through lamps alot because of bad power at his house. Any ideas on what this could be?

thanks alot!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I believe this is more or less the same projector as the Optoma H7x series. Take a look about particular Optoma threads over 3000$ section. Unfortunately those suffer often from short lamp lamp and you'll see many peoples reporting similar problems as you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.