AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the 65" Top of the Top of the line in DLP RPTV from Mitsubishi in Good Guys for $14,999 and bought it. It was awesome and you can really use your PC and game devices withouth worries.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Now there are two of us but I didn't pay that much. I asked the salesman to do some ridiculous things like no interest for a year, take my Toshiba in trade, free delivery, and knock a lot off the price (price match to an internet dealer in Texas.) He did it all and delivered in six days. I hate soft sales they always get me, hard sales trip a switch and I won't buy no matter what. I love the set. I'm running a 1216x690 desktop as I type from my lazyboy with wireless keyboard and mouse. No convergence adjusts for a couple of degrees ambient. No burn in scars or distorted 4x3 programming. The picture is as good or better than any of the other sets I saw including dila projector(I don't have perfect light control,)and Philips 64" with 9" guns. I'm sure I will have some tweaking to do yet, but it's a hobby and where would I be if there was nothing left.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Do either of you two owners notice a "window pane" effect with your TV? And, how do the deep black colors look?

Thanks.

------------------

Don Silinski

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.