Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just took delivery of my new Mitsubishi WS-65908 RPTV on 10/23 (damn this thing is big!) and have been talking to some people about getting it calibrated after it has been broken in. The guys that hang out in the Mitsubishi Forum over at www.***************.com have very good things to say about an ISF tech named Craig Miller who lives in the Los Angeles area. I've contacted Craig and have set a tentative time frame of around mid to late March for him to do my calibration. My question is - is anyone here familiar with this guy or have any other suggestions in case Craig is unable to make it to my home (Central California). Here is a link to the list of adjustments he performs during the calibration. It seems very thorough. BTW, this is my first RPTV so a lot of this stuff is new to me.

http://www.***************.com/cgi-b...&f=10&t=005527

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I can't speak highly enough about Craig M.

With the ability to access hidden menu items via the I2C computer interface to control the color decoder and EE, Mits sets have the potential to look far better than the competition (yes, that includes the expensive Pioneer Elite sets!).

Prepare to be amazed! :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd expect that sort of bias from a 65907 owner! Just kidding:) I've read many of your posts at the SPot! The Mitsubishi Forum there was the deciding factor in choosing the Mistubishi. Before I became educated I had originally wanted the Sony KP-65XBR2.:rolleyes: I certainly hope that Craig can live up to all the hype.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.