AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Have put a deposit on the 7800 but now been offered for $100.00 more store demo model of the 9000 with 3 years warranty.

Its bulb life used so far 500 hours within the 12 months it has been in the store.

Anyone offer best advice for me////

mY CINEMA ROOM ONLY SMALL WITH 100" SCREEN

Mainly got reg dvds ,bluray and now looking at adding some 3d.

Oppo bluray blayer.

Please any advice would be great.

Thanks

Walter

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Really need to know the price you have been offered before responding. It's a no brainier for getting the 9000 for $100 more but to know how good a price for a machine with 900 hours, I need to know how much you are paying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate im paying $4800.aus dollars and it has been fully calibrated.I only use the projector for movies,no gaming and i havent seen any 3d stuff yet lol

Thank you

·
Registered
626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchaircinema  /t/1420542/mitsubishi-hc7800-or-hc9000#post_22224934

Hi mate im paying $4800.aus dollars and it has been fully calibrated.I only use the projector for movies,no gaming and i havent seen any 3d stuff yet lol

Thank you

Not sure in Australia, but in the US street price for new is going for less than that right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi mate

thank you also for your responce.

Yeh will seee if i can an extra bulb.

.Has been mounted on the ceiling for just under 12months. Atleast full 3 year warranty and 4pair of glasses.

Just wondering about the lcos thing.

Cheers

Walter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts