AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like New Mitsubishi HC7800D. Under 20 hours on the original bulb. This is actually the second unit I received from my dealer. He made sure I got the nicest unit he had after I was unsatisfied with the first. This unit will have better optics than most. I can tell you it was a HUGE step up in sharpness over the first unit I received. Also included are two pairs of EY-3DGS-78U 3D glasses that were made to be used with this specific projector. These retail for $200 a pair! The projector is in like-new condition and has been ceiling mounted since owning in a pet and smoke free dedicated room. This will ship in it's original box with it's original packing materials for safe delivery. All accessories are included which consist of the remote, 3D emitter, hard copy manual, power cord, and assorted video cables. I'm only selling because I'm moving and there is no room for a home theater in the new house. The 3D on this projector is the BEST I've ever seen. Much better than at the cinema and far superior than that of any HDTV I've ever seen. 2D picture quality is amazing as well. It's super sharp and has amazing motion and color.

Paypal Only for a safe exchange. I ship to Continental US addresses only. Thanks for looking! Feel free to send any questions you may have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there my name is sam.im interested in your Mitsubishi HC7800D 2 pairs of 3d glasses included,how many hours has the lamp done?

And how much are you asking,i live in Austalia Perth,i no you only ship in the USA,but im sure we can do something,and i can pay you by PAYPAL no problems.

Please get back to me asap thanks

Regards Sam;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts