AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a problem with the HD set above? The Charter communications techs could not make the card work. They tried 2 different sets and 4 different cards. Mitsubishi is almost impossible to deal with. They say that it is the cable card or the cable company that is at fault. Both Scientific Atlanta and Charter say they know of no problem.

·
Registered
16,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister13 /forum/post/0

Charter uses a Scientific Atlanta Cable Card.

I don't understand at all if the cable conection from your wall is connected directly connected to the QAM tuner in your TV then SA has absolutly nothing to do with it unless they are making the actual cable card that your cable company is using for your TV and in this case it is your cable company that is totally responsible and not SA at all, they can't pass the buck to their supplier it has to stop with them. from your standpoint./

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree but I just contacted Scientific Atlanta to see if they had heard of any problems with Charter or anyone else using their card. I am not saying that SA is responsible. There three parties to this problem in my mind: Charter, Mitsubishi and SA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.