AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I do... In electronic form. Not service, just user and or setup.

If you want them, tell me where I can send them or upload them via pm.

What condition is yours in?

Troy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason I thought that you would be the one to respond Troy. I think you're the only guy around with a 1281.

I possible you could email to:
[email protected]

Haven't purchased one yet, but I am seriously considering.

Thanx,

Doo

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I sure don't see many others with them.

I sent it, but it's over 7 megs and often mail servers won't pass a message that large. If it doesn't go through, you will need to give me a ftp site to throw it up on or something.

Troy

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It's uploading but taking forever. The only other thing I have is this sales brochure attached.

Troy

Mitsubishi_vs1281.pdf 149.505859375k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Drew Pachard also has two 1281's.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Got the brochure.

I'll creates a Mits page on Curt's site and we can stick up some of the manuals.

Troy: Do you mind uploading any manuals to this site:

Site: curtpalme.com

User: u36195234-uploads

Password: uploads

You can also just email anything as large as 10mb to: [email protected]

Thanks!

Let me know once they've been uploaded (I don't really monitor it) and I'll throw them together on a Mits page.

Are any of the other Mits projectors seen here popular? http://www.nine3media.com/mitsspecs.html

I know absolutely NOTHING about Mitsubishi CRT projectors.

Kal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcCinema
It's uploading but taking forever. The only other thing I have is this sales brochure attached.

Troy
Thanx troy,

I'lll be reading all night.

Dave

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by YONEXSP
going to buy that 1281 on Fleabay?
Yonexsp,

What do you think its worth? It must be a 7 hour drive form you to harrisburg, PA.

Doo

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It's not worth a damn thing unless you can inspect the tubes with the lenses off. Those lenses because of the dichroic coating will hide a LOT, so beware!

Nice pj but god help you if you need to get parts or fix it. Only person I am aware of that has a service manual is Drew, and it's in paper form so not like he can share with everyone. :(

FTP finished. It's just one manual, please rename the file as it has a two at the end only because it was a duplicate download originally. I have a whole boatload of electronic manuals for other pj's if there's something you're missing for the more common pj's. I used to d/l everything that was out there.

Troy

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Ski, if I thought it worth it, I'd drive there. Bring it back to my place check it over, give her a god clean & check her for any problems. Then pass her on to some nice Canuck who won't have to worry about all that pesky customs bollocks! But with the price of gas & all, and not trusting anyone to pack her properly, I'd only pay what the listing price is now, no more. The gas will run me $150 at least

But the listing says there is wear on the Red, that is not a good sign for the B & G, so I'd only be happy paying less then the current listing price :(

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
People mostly want to buy pj's that have commmonly available parts and a good user base to fall back on for help. That is everything the Mits is not.

Only buy it if you want it for yourself, you're such an expert you can service it blind with no service manual, and you simply cannot afford any other 8" LC machine but must have LC.

Troy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.