AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 180dmb22 or dvb22 tubes for marquee and barco 1208/2. I just bought the Mits to steal it's tubes and from the specs and according to crtcinema it has one of these sets. Can anyone confirm this?

Am I a total nut if I trash the Mits to steal it's tubes? I guess it's supposed to be a decent pj, maybe I shouldn't break it up but the price of tubes would have been twice that of the cost of this whole thing.

Troy

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
at least play a movie

on it first. i bet you like the mits better

XANATOS

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes from the looks of things it could be a real performer. I will give it a go for sure if I can operate it without a remote. I don't have a pronto anymore though, one little fall off the couch took care of that. If it needs a remote to set up it's probably not going to survive. (Not that I will throw the rest away, but I won't buy a new pronto to control it either and I doubt there's any way to find a factory remote.)

Well, we will see. It's a purchase from one of those regular ebay sellers that has less than half a clue. It has "clear" tubes free of burn. Yea right...

Troy

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
AT LEAST THEY DID NOT SAY

THE BLUBS WERE FREE OF WEAR

OR BURN

XANATOS

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bulbs.. Yes, I saw another one that had "all three perfectly working bright bulbs."

:) It's funny unless you are the buyer and get a pj with major burn and fung.

Troy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.