AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my mitsu 52 inch dlp has a washed out faded picture , especially night scenes, - I replaced the lamp (mitsubishi replacement) about 5 months ago - it looked better but not quite like when I bought the set brand new. I have read posts where the mirrors could be dirty and cleaning it seems to do wonders. Question - how can i get to the mirrors? Do I have to take the screen off? or go from the backside? I'm pretty handy with things so i just need some general direction on how to start and any tips would be appreciated - thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmanic /forum/post/18129172

Hi all, my mitsu 52 inch dlp has a washed out faded picture , especially night scenes, - I replaced the lamp (mitsubishi replacement) about 5 months ago - it looked better but not quite like when I bought the set brand new. I have read posts where the mirrors could be dirty and cleaning it seems to do wonders. Question - how can i get to the mirrors? Do I have to take the screen off? or go from the backside? I'm pretty handy with things so i just need some general direction on how to start and any tips would be appreciated - thanks in advance!!

please disregard the previous post (mess) I sent. Read post number 2437 on the below listed thread and you should be in good shape.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...ng#post7166361 [[/url]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.