AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm into FP, but my brother just picked up this TV that was a demo. I don't know if it's a good deal or he got screwed. It seems to work fine. The convergence needs to be touched up and appeares that the top pin adjustment is off. All he got was the TV. No remote or manual. I can't get it into the convergence menu from the front controls. I assume you need the remote for this action. Anyone know where I can download the manual for this and tell me the model number of the remote that belongs with this? Also, would anyone know the limitations of this? Is it limited to 480I/P and 1080I, or is it able to take other resolutions? I'd like to get this set up for him this weekend. I have a scaler that ouputs only progressive. Thanks,

Chip S.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The Mits website is www.mitsubishi-tv.com but I don't think they have the manual online. That TV displays 480p and 1080i, 480i is up-converted to 480p and I do not know if it will accept 720p.

I think you can order a manual and remote at 800-553-7278, that is the number for a service manual.

You can also check www.***************.com they have a lot of Mits info, and may also find something at www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/index.htm

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.