AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A person in my areas is selling a 2003 model of this tv. Im considering it as it's a Pretty good deal.($800 delivered,He might go lower) Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

He said it was in the shop for the "capacitor problem" so hopefully that wont be an issue. TV has been calibrated and is in good condition. No HDMI but has HDCP compliant DVI according to the Manual. Would that work with a adapter for Bluray? Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good news I bought this tv!!I actually haven't seen it in person As I drive a truck and I'm about 2000 miles from home. It's a leap of faith but I haven't seen one this size on craigslist for years in my area so I had to get it.

Anyway anyone have experience with Crt Tv's this size particulary Mitsubishi?

I already own a Hitachi 65f59a so I have some exp. with big CRT tv's.

I have been doing some searching through this site but any hands on advice would be nice from someone with a Mits. 2003 model as they are starting to get long in the tooth and I would like to know what to expect... thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well The guy claimed it was calibrated when the tv shop replaced the capacitors.He also said it had HDMI,which it doesn't, so I can't take his knowledge of the set at face value.

My sister and her husband picked it up for me, they said the picture was very good and the set was generally in good condition.Hopefully I didn't get a 400lb paperweight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts