AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the Mitsubishi web site and in the product description for the platinum series, they have a description for the WT-46807 (which I was familiar with) and a WT-46809 model which I've never seen before. The description was not fully informative but it seems to me that the 46809 may come with a OTA HD receiver and a slightly different cabinet color. Anyone know the scoop on this (presumably) new model?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not positive on this but, here goes.

The only "new" info on this piece I've been fed is that the dimensions are slightly larger than the wt46807 which is now a closeout. I'm not aware of there being a built in ota hd tuner in it considering the price will most likely be 2299-2399 here in Colorado.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
At www.***************.com there is a thread titled Misubishi 2002 models or somehting similar that goes into detail about the different models. From what I have read there the 46809 will not have a tuner but will have a firewire input I believe. To get the tuner you have to go to one of the higher line 55" sets or larger. 55859? Compared to the model numbers Mits has used in the past, the 2002's are more difficult to understand intuitively.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.