AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm looking to upgrade my audio system. Being in Thailand, I have to include what speakers are available and at what price into my decision making. Some brands are sold at MSRP, some above, some below. PSB's are available at close to US street prices and end up being the best value. At present I have B5 bookshelves and a C4 center with a velodyne subwoofer. It was always my intent to eventually move the B5's to the rear and get tower speakers for the front. My plan is get Imagine T2's for the front, but I think my little C4 is going to be dwarfed by it. The problem is my existing layout, I can only get a center channel thats less than 20" wide and the Imagine center is 20 5/8". The Image C5 is 19". But looking at the spec sheets, is are the Imagine/Image center's that different? Will I have issues mixing the T2's with the C5 center? It will be 40% blu-ray movies / 30% HD streaming / 30% music (classical and jazz).

I'll go try and demo. But for me, everything always sounds good in the show room. It maybe weeks later at home that I start noticing a differences.

·
Registered
225 Posts
What about the imagine mini c?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I have a feeling that the Imagine mini... is it too small? On paper, It doesn't seem to be that much of an upgrade over my C4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts