AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current HT speakers consists of Def Tech BP2004 powered Fronts, CLR2002 Center and BP6B rears . I have a pair of Mirage M1's in my Audio only setup. Do you guys think it makes sense to use the M1's as the L/R fronts instead of the BP2004 and leave everything else unchanged? I was wondering whether the Def Tech center will integrate well with the Mirage M1s. I am only considering this because I find myself spending very little time listening to pure Audio and personaly I like the sound of M1's over the Def Tech ( not trying to start a controversy just my personal taste) . I would rather not move anything if it does not make sense. tks

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I'm the kind of guy that likes to tinker with things...meaning I would have already moved the speakers and hooked them up by now! At one point, I had 4 different pair of bookshelf speakers that I shuffled through periodically on my computer. For some reason, handling/playing with speakers, wire, etc.. is fun to me.

If you're not feeling like messing with your speakers, don't move 'em. If, however, you want to see what it'd sound like, grab a beer, move them, and relax for a few songs. If you don't like the sound, move them back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.