AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
The game is also on Philadelphia-Comcast SportsNet HD as well.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I'm surprised that they didn't throw this one to ABC. Still its cool that the Bullets have have 3 games this week in HD.

1. Saturday Night on WB50/CSN-HD.

2. Monday Night on NBA-TV

3. Tonight on ESPN

The HD dream is getting close to reality. HD most of the time. :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT
I'm surprised that they didn't throw this one to ABC. Still its cool that the Bullets have have 3 games this week in HD.

1. Saturday Night on WB50/CSN-HD.

2. Monday Night on NBA-TV

3. Tonight on ESPN

The HD dream is getting close to reality. HD most of the time. :D
But other than CSN-HD who will care next year when MJ is gone? Wizards HD and SD network programming will go down by 75% or more I would imagine.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
The Wiz have had every home game on HD for the past month or so...Except for any nationally televised ones on ABC.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Heck, I dont even watch the Wizards now. That is unless they are playing the Celtics.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jsb_hburg
The game is also on Philadelphia-Comcast SportsNet HD as well.
no, it's not.

they flyers playoffs take number 1 position and the sixers moves to upn 57 for tonights game.:rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CCsoftball7
Would the 13 people on the board who can actually get ESPNHD report on the PQ? (this is meant to be quite sarcastic)

:D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, we should name the guys from Las Vegas (who get ESPN-HD) the "Baker's Dozen."

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by whotony
no, it's not.

they flyers playoffs take number 1 position and the sixers moves to upn 57 for tonights game.:rolleyes: :(
I guess this is where "the schedule is subject to change" language comes into play. It's a very close hockey game, right now.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I don't think this is really as big a deal since it's the THIRD time we have a final game for MJ! Let's hope he's smart and finally retires for good!

·
Registered
919 Posts
You took the words out of my mouth!! Not that big a deal anymore.

If MJ wants to impress me

maybe he could start to use all that power and influence he has and do something other than the self serving, always trying to make money off his fellow people. I know thats alot to put on one mans shoulders, but this country is going to chit, and the younger audiences seem to be preoccupied with how they look, rather than wether or not they can afford it, or if they have an education or a job for that matter. and there is MJ trying to capitalize on that sorry state of being!! When lets face it, does he really need anymore money? I`m not usually political, but i have owned a house for 15 years in the inner city where i live, and things around my neighborhood are really sad, and i wonder.. will it ever improve??....Are there enough Black role models?? This may sound harsh towards MJ, but i think he does come across as a moral person, kind of like david robinson.. these are the kind of guys who we could use to help turn this country around, cause i sure dont like what i see around me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
about him making all the money, he definetly realizes that he has too much, because he gave all his salary from the 2001-2002 season to the Sept 11, victims fund, and he is probably doing the same with this much salary too.

I bought the HD adapter from Dish Network, thinking that I would be able to watch ESPN HD, with all the hype about Dishnetwork carrying it and all at launch. I would have loved to have seen todays game in high definition.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It was a bad game, so it didn't matter that much, although I would have loved to see it in HD as well. As for blaming MJ on not using his power and influence to make a change in society, that's just wrong, IMHO. It's his life, he should do what he likes. He helps people, he just doesn't do it in public. He's not a humanitarian by any means though. And he's not perfect. He's just a great basketball player, IMHO, the best ever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.