AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsrule /forum/post/15429956

up with preview programming in both SD and HD on D* channel 213. Don Larson's perfect game is on tap for the inagural show @ 6 PM EST

First program is Hot Stove Report @6PM than Don Larson's game @7PM EST

·
Registered
569 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsrule /forum/post/15429956

up with preview programming in both SD and HD on D* channel 213. Don Larson's perfect game is on tap for the inagural show @ 6 PM EST

Actually, the hour-long Hot Stove Live airs first, followed by Don Larsen's perfect game.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
We should get it tonite on Cablevision of Long Island about 6pm.. The channel will be 790 according to todays paper..

·
Registered
25 Posts
As of now(1 Hr, 15 minutes before launch), Comcast #516 in Central Illinois (Peoria) shows that MLB Network is not available.

Will it be shown free for all digital cable Comcast subscribers, or just to those on Digital Classic service? I have Digital Starter service.

·
Registered
371 Posts
For a few hours now, they've been showing this montage over and over again set to the theme of Jurassic Park (ok, not really). The Epic Moments/MLB Network rotation has stopped. Seems like they are just running out the clock until the launch.

I'm not getting an HD channel here yet but I'm still pumped for the launch. Can someone post a screengrab of what the Larsen's Perfect Game looks like in HD. I want to see if they stretch it or frame it and what they use for frames.

·
Registered
777 Posts
On the previews on MLB HD, the perfect game takes up the whole screen. They only showed it for a couple of seconds, so it was hard to tell if it's stretched or cropped and zoomed in, but it looked stretched.

And I hope they don't have the annoying crawl during the game. It would be all for naught in my book.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.