AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the newly designed guide for MLB Extra Innings (I'm on Comcast) we were given a little note that there will be 'MLB Postgame' after tonight's Angels/A's game. It's attached to the HD game of the night.

Is this a studio produced program by MLB/In Demand? Anyone have any news about this? I guess I'll find out in 3 innings of this game but I couldn't find it, as you can imagine as Google Search of 'MLB Extra Innings MLB Postgame' wasn't exactly a precise search.

· Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,777 Posts
It's the postgame from one of the two teams playing.

· Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know where to post this but it I want to warn others.

MLB Extra Innings has added a new graphic for their schedule lineup. I left the television on with a game on as I ran out to do some quick shopping. I came back an hour later and my LCD is darn near ruined.

The graphic, which features 2 basepaths and some shaded green area burned the basepaths into the LCD and tinted the screen red where the green was.

I hope this goes away by letting the television rest overnight but if not, others need to know to avoid this.

· Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,777 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Legend /forum/post/16845715

I don't know where to post this but it I want to warn others.

MLB Extra Innings has added a new graphic for their schedule lineup. I left the television on with a game on as I ran out to do some quick shopping. I came back an hour later and my LCD is darn near ruined.

The graphic, which features 2 basepaths and some shaded green area burned the basepaths into the LCD and tinted the screen red where the green was.

I hope this goes away by letting the television rest overnight but if not, others need to know to avoid this.

It would be extremely unusual for an LCD to have permanent burn in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.