AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been brought up, but when I watch Monday Night football in HD, I'm receiving it OTA in L.A. The pic is great, except just about every time they switch cameras, the picture is fuzzy/blurry for a second OR FIVE before it sharpens up. Even the on-screen graphics are blurry. I don't notice this during any other broadcast's including ESPN who I assume uses the same equipment.

My TV is a Toshiba 56H80 native 1080.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
730 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sirthx
Sorry if this has been brought up, but when I watch Monday Night football in HD, I'm receiving it OTA in L.A. The pic is great, except just about every time they switch cameras, the picture is fuzzy/blurry for a second OR FIVE before it sharpens up. Even the on-screen graphics are blurry. I don't notice this during any other broadcast's including ESPN who I assume uses the same equipment.

My TV is a Toshiba 56H80 native 1080.

Thoughts??
It's not you. It's the network. We had the same thing in Chicago.

It was discussed in this exchange: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...52#post4384852

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks much for the replys. There are so many MNF threads I didn't know where to begin a search.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hefe
It's not you. It's the network.
It's not the network, it's local ABC affiliates that use a specific Harris HD encoder and have it improperly set up.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
It's not the network, it's local ABC affiliates that use a specific Harris HD encoder and have it improperly set up.
OK, excuse me... it's the affiliate. The post I referred to says what you said.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.