AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if you're going to rebuy LBP again.....

Looks like the reports and retailer listings were accurate: LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition exists and it's coming to stores on September 8 for the same ol' $59.99 you can currently find the non-GOTY variant at. So what does your ... well, just your waiting get you above and beyond the existing release? Media Molecule has hand-picked 18 "extraordinary" level creators to each build a level "specifically for the GOTY edition." Not enough? Perhaps seven "packs" from the PlayStation Store – including the Metal Gear Solid Level Pack and Costumes Pack – would be enough to entice you? Says here that's "nearly a $30 value."

Still not biting, eh? Lastly, a "limited supply" of LBP: GOTY discs will include a voucher granting you access to the ModNation Racers online beta, the next game in Sony's "Play, Create, Share" series. If you're still not convinced, we don't think the trailer after the break is going to change your mind, but we still think you should watch it. Sackboy ... he's just so cute.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/17/li...g-sep-8-59-99/

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'm confused. This is a Gslide thread but it contains real information from a reliable source about something that's not only not utter ******** and conjecture but a real thing. Sure the Modnation beta comment was silly but it was kind of humorous.

O my you'll have to excuse me, it appears to be raining gumballs and I believe miss Jessica Alba is standing at my door in a next to nothing bikini soliciting me for sexual relations.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/17017695

I'm confused. This is a Gslide thread but it contains real information from a reliable source about something that's not only not utter ******** and conjecture but a real thing. Sure the Modnation beta comment was silly but it was kind of humorous.

He almost had a relevant topic, but he totally messed up the headline.

Either that, or NaughtyDog charged $59.99 for a limited U2:AT MP demo. The horror!

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker George /forum/post/17017797

Sony's done worse. I remember paying $599 for Talladega Nights a few years back.

As did I... how dare they just switch around decimal points and expect us to be happy?

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:

Sony's done worse. I remember paying $599 for Talladega Nights a few years back.

You think that's bad? Remember when they had the stones to charge $250 for a copy of Spiderman on UMD?

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker George /forum/post/17017878

They got you too huh? What did you do with that remote control toaster oven thingy that came with it? Mine's still in the box.

Ultimate frisbee. We didn't have one and thought a smaller more "cut throat" frisbee would be the ultimate frisbee in ultimate frisbee.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts

Quote:

Reminds me of the time I got The Big Lebowski for $299 way back when.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonies /forum/post/17652030

http://www.us.playstation.com/modnation/onlinebeta/

Just signed up. I'm a bit of a skeptic but I would be interested to give it a shot.

By the way this should get it's own thread instead of being shoehorned into an old Gstring thread.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru /forum/post/17652366

http://www.tawkn.com/?news_id=2854

Qore subscribers get in on the beta too.

Yeah, just got my email from Sony saying the same thing. Looks like people who subscribe before Dec 15 get a voucher.

·
Registered
12,184 Posts
I got the worst deal of all... I paid a few $grand$ just to read Gslide's ridiculously stupid posts like this one. Fortunately they threw in a gaming computer and 60" HD display for free.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts