AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a custom painted controller (not modded) and I have noticed that there are so many controllers for sale that are modded and so I wanted to ask a question....How many of you use these? I also notice people using aim assist in Battlefield 4....How many of you use aim assist in games?

I do not use any of those things (prob why I am not a great player lol, but I learn from my many mistakes and get better)

I just wonder how many people use these things and what are your thoughts on them? Thanks

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
YMMV but I for one can't stand scrubs that use modded controllers so I never ventured down that road.

As far as aim assist, that is almost a must on consoles if you want to keep up with the rest of the players since 99.99% of people use it.

Reactions: Mookdogg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro  /t/1524532/modded-controllers-and-aim-assist#post_24536850

YMMV but I for one can't stand scrubs that use modded controllers so I never ventured down that road.

As far as aim assist, that is almost a must on consoles if you want to keep up with the rest of the players since 99.99% of people use it.

I am with you on the use of modded controllers. I do not use aim assist, but I found out a few clan members I play with do on B4.....To me it's all cheating. I just figure I would see what everyone is doing. I play B4 hardcore and think Aim Assist should not be an option for it, just like you have no mini map for a reason..it is you against other players in the raw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts