AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, I get back from a week away, and try to fire up the old 360. I turn it on, and my tv gives me the error: "mode not supported." I have it connected via component to a samsung led dlp. I tried to switch inputs, to no avail. I also tried to use the composite, and I got the error: "no signal." the audio is still being sent to my receiver via fiber optic. all of my other sources are working fine.

also, when I switch the output resolution on the 360 cable, I get a "no signal" error across the board. I have had no problems with the tv or the xbox, ever.

thoughts?

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Maybe your display got a surge. Have you tried to hook another source in the same ports with different components?

·
Registered
93 Posts
try resetting your xbox to orignal config. I forget how to do this but go to xbox.com and do a search for resetting xbox.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried resetting, to no avail. I also tried taking out the hard drive. it looks like my xbox is toast. I guess I'll try getting a new component or hdmi cable. if that doesn't work, I'll have to get a new one. it's not like I can live without ncaa 09.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts