AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank the moderators for opening up the thread about Plasmaextreme.us. You have to understand that respect and honor is earned, not given to you. When someone posts a thread about a company, there will be supporters as well as naysayers. Lisa has earned her respect from the members of this board. She deserves every accolade bestowed upon her. Is it so wrong to let this wonderful community know about her interpersonal skills? Obviously its not considering you had the courage to reopen a thread, and for that I applaud you. I know people cross the line here and there, hell I know I've done my share:) Thanks again for this great forum.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The moderator posted that ONE AVS member complained about the post.

I suggest in the future that a limit must be set for complaints before a thread is closed. One complaint is a fish in the ocean.

3 to 5 oppositions, should be considered seriously, but not one lonely burst of hate.

-MAB

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Unfortunately, almost as soon as the thread was reopened it devolved into an extended ad for plasmaextreme, and David Bott had to remove it. Sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.