AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i built these forever ago it feels like, and i'm here bored so i figured i'd share. didnt do a great job with the build log either, so here are some rando pics of the build

4x 1262s i got a long time ago for like 260 total for all 4 if i'm not mistaken. powered by a inuke 3000dsp, 4ohm off each channel

i never finished them in any way shape or form, just threw em behind the couch and called it a day. probably will hit em with something black since i picked up an hvlp gun not too long ago for my cnotes and might want to shoot em before it gets too cold

2.5cuft, 24hz tune. i realized half way through the first one that i'm an idiot. i didnt mount the drivers flush because i was having some distances challenges with the rear of the sub and the port. it wasn't until the ports were glued that i should have just moved them off center...well, here we are anyway

well, enjoy!

·
Registered
657 Posts
I picked up 4 also. I never got around to building anything for my HT so I tossed 2 in my car. 1cu ft ea on a Rockford Fosgate Prime 500. They get about 300 ea. They certainly have some really good bump to them!! Still have 2 new in the box. :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked up 4 also. I never got around to building anything for my HT so I tossed 2 in my car. 1cu ft ea on a Rockford Fosgate Prime 500. They get about 300 ea. They certainly have some really good bump to them!! Still have 2 new in the box. :)
nice! i'm sure folks around here would love to take em off your hands. not sure they've been completely replaced in terms of a legit alternative for that price point. high sensitive, can dig low as hell, they were a hidden gem.

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
I loved mine and though I replaced them with the JBL alternative.... if I could have done 12 1262s instead of JBL CS1214, I would have in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts