Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have been down this path once before and eventually got it working some time ago. But due to equipment failure/change am having to go down that route again.

OK - I have a DLink DSL-G604T ADSL Wireless Router attached to the ethernet port of my computer.

I will have a DLink DWL-G810 Wireless Bridge - straight from the box and then set-up - attached to the ethernet port of the Momitsu.

The ADSL Modem Router is all set up and is working OK (after calling up set-up web page 10.1.1.1 to setup)....I have not yet set up the DWL-G810 as I am not sure how in this case....

I had tried it connected to the router and then going through the ADSL Router, opening the required G810 set-up webpage 192.168.0.30 - but it does not open! Even if I connect the G810 direct to comp ethernet port it still won't open the set-up web-page. :(

My question is....What Now?

How do I set up the above to get what I want?

What do I have to do to get wireless connection to the Momitsu from my computer ?

What cables should I be using when setting up and when connecting to the Momitsu, etc?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Please assume I know nothing of setting up these things....as that is true.

Cheers :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.