AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Monivision a while ago asking about where their dealers are. I was then carbon-copied a message sent to a dealer or a regional manager in Maryland, because the person I'd contacted had thought I live in Maryland. (In fact I live in Pennsylvania, but I had commented that I live closer to Baltimore than Philadelphia.) Whoever that Maryland person was didn't respond, and I've deleted the message since then so I can't look up the address and give him/her another nudge.

I emailed Monivision again, and was referred this time to a guy at a particular store in West Chester, PA (western Philadelphia area).

So now, in two separate incidents, I seem to have been treated as if there's only one Monivision dealer in the area: one somewhere in Maryland and one near Philadelphia. Each reference to one has NOT included the other. So how many more dealers are they hiding? Is there any way to find them other than through Monivision itself? Do they do this "stealth dealer" routine to protect dealers with high prices from customers who would otherwise look around?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought mine here: Digitalconnection

Click on Monitors under PC Products.

I got the 32" (30" really) with the Vision Box.

Shipping price from California to NJ was pretty reasonable too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.