AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow. It was nice to finally see Monk in HD. Was it me, or was the pitch slightly higher than it should be? Also, I'm viewing ABC-HD via my cable co and I get an occational video glitch or audio drop out. Other HD channels do not seem to have this problem. Can I assume that it's a cable co issue and not a signal issue on my end? Thanks...

David Szlucha

·
Registered
702 Posts
kgo (san fran) from comcast, had a little bug that said avail in HD...

too bad about being from last season. i coulca sworn that it said season premiere...

·
Registered
29,167 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Monk wasn't produced in HD the first season because it was a USA Network show, and that's what ABC is showing now. The question is: is it being produced in HD now and will ABC broadcast it that way when they re-broadcast the "USA-first" episodes this season?

·
Registered
436 Posts
What happened to LA Dragnet, it was supposed to be on Sat nights in that time spot? I have been watching college football on Sat and was going to watch LA dragnet when football was done.

·
Registered
29,167 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by enoree
What happened to LA Dragnet, it was supposed to be on Sat nights in that time spot? I have been watching college football on Sat and was going to watch LA dragnet when football was done.
Canned. See what happens when you watch football when you should have been watching Joe Friday take down evildoers?

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
The Saturday ABC HD presentation *was* the season 2 premier episode that aired last Summer. Season 2 isn't over, it has been split into two parts. And the Friday episode on the USA network was not really the premier it was billed. Rather, it was just the resumption of season 2. No idea whether ABC will continue this sequence mismatch.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
I wish I knew if ABC was going to start airing this season the episodes that are "premiering" now on USA. Maybe I will tape and hold onto the USA shows so I will have them in the event ABC does not show the HD version them this spring.

Good Idea?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.