AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant believe im having a hard time finding a monoprice mount for my 5080. i emailed them and they were unsure of which mount, and asked for measurements. Does anyone here have a monoprice mount for their kuro? cant see spending 300 for a name brand one, but am open to suggestions on what everyone uses..

ps- man this thing is beautiful! every night i come home i turn it on and stare at how much detail it gives.. i love HD channels

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman /forum/post/12928276

Sanus makes a decent one as well... I picked mine up for almost half off when BB had a sale on them, the cool thing is it lays flat against the wall and retracts out 20" and swivels...

model number?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI - mounting hole pattern. (in case anyone needs to reference)

Hole ---------------------------19.5” ---------------------- Hole

6”

Hole ----------------------------19.5” -------------------- Hole

6”

Hole ----------------------------19.5” ------------------- Hole

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought the Sanus VMPL50 at BB for my Pio 5080. It was about $150, but I think it was on sale. I am VERY glad I got the tilt model. This mount has plenty of strength for the 80+ lbs of that TV -- you do NOT need the "XL" model for 50-65" TVs -- and don't let anyone tell you that you do. I practically hung from the bracket (~200 lbs) before mounting, and it didn't move or creak a bit. Can't comment on any others. As long as you're in the studs, this one is great.

Here's the link @ Sanus.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the link!

did you find it tight mounting a tilting mount vs an articulating?

im still debating..

·
Registered
280 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts